Sunday 3 February 2013

It's Superbowl Sunday

The Harbaugh brothers take each other on in this years renewal of what the Americans will have you believe is the greatest show on earth. I'm on Baltimore from the start of the campaign so I can't desert them now. It's been pretty tpugh to be subjective with my bets as I want a Ravens win but I have som bets for extra interest, here goes

UNDER 47.5 TOTAL POINTS
JOE FLACCO LONGEST PASS OVER 40.5 YARDS
TORREY SMITH TOTAL REC YARDS OVER 63.5
VERNON DAVIS TOTAL REC YARDS OVER 50.5
DAVID AKERS OVER 7.5 KICKING POINTS
FIRST SCORING PLAY - 49ers FG
A. BOLDIN TO SCORE
T. SMITH TO SCORE
each of above for first TD
FLACCO OVER 1.5 TD PASSES
FLACCO to beat Kaepernik FIRST TO 100 YARDS (passing)
SUCCESFUL FG IN 1ST QTR - YES
HT SAN FRANCISCO FT BALTIMORE

Good Luck and Enjoy the Game

GO RAVENS


No comments:

Post a Comment