Friday 22 March 2013

Friday 22-3-13

Hello, a second profitable day on the bounce. Obviously the natural reaction is to bet on everything that moves, no seriously I have a pretty complicated system and it's given me a lot of bets today. Especially at the 3 flat meetings. In other news, 2 year olds!!! I like the 2 year olds, as long term followers will attest my newbie corner has picked out some ridiculous winners including 1000 Guineas hope Viztoria when she won on debut at 33/1 and Nadema Rose a 100/1 winner at Yarmouth. For new followers, although it's nice to get the first time out winners, sometimes conditions aren't quite in favour or they need a run, essentially they are for your notebooks to follow for maybe the first 3 runs and see how they go. I found plenty of winners on 2nd or 3rd run last year and hopefully that will continue.
I'll give my selections, no writeups today I'm afraid but I'm working between 12 and 10 so I'll be just a tweet away if you've any questions.

DONCASTER

200 ARTHURS SECRET
230 MODEL PUPIL (Nb)
300 TENHOO
335 HEAVENS GUEST
410 CALDERCRUIX
445 KHELMAN
520 DOCOFTHEBAY

NEWBURY

350 BENNYS MIST
425 CHESIL BEACH BOY

SEDGEFIELD

325 PEAKS OF FIRE
400 WALSER

DUNDALK

550 COLLINGWOOD (NAP)
620 PEARL OF AFRICA
650 MAUNDY MONEY
720 BLACK N BREW
750 RELAY
820 MONA BROWN
850 SOLO PERFORMER
920 BUCCANEER BOB

WOLVERHAMPTON

555 DAISIE CUTTER
700 PANAMA CAT
730 GABRIALS WAWA
800 MONSIUER PONTAVEN
830 ROCKET ROB
900 POLISH CROWN

NEWBIE CORNER
Here it is, the first newbie corner of 2013, only 1 2yo race today
125 DONCASTER
MICK'S YER MAN
From a stable that has won this race numerous times, 1st foal of an unraced daughter of Queen Mary winner Shining Hour. This won will be winning races but I'm a little concerned about the soft ground today.
SLEEPY JOE
Half brother to the useful Boston Rocker, and with Jeremy's recent emergence as a jumps sire I'd prefer this one today on the ground.

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment