Saturday 16 March 2013

Sunday 17-3-13

Morning, and happy St Patricks Day to those concerned. I remember a St Patricks day when I lived in Cricklewood, NW London. I think the whole broadway from Kilburn, almost to Edgeware was filled with humans drinking and singing, and inevitably cars beeping furiously trying to get about there business. It was madness. Those who celebrate, I'll raise you a glass of guiness later, hope you all have a great day. Anyway, a small loss yesterday on the scale of things. A few small margins that could have made the difference but that's just the way it goes I guess. I'm not having the best of times of it at the moment, but I remain convinced that the turnaround isn't far away. I'll try again. Currently I'm watching my Formula 1 bets disappear. I had Hulkenberg Top 6, he didn't start, Rosberg Podium, he's just gone off, I have Sutil points, so I fully expecting him not to finish either!

CARLISLE

300 THE BULL HAYES
400 VAMIZI
430 UPSWING

LIMERICK

255 COURAGE
325 BOBBINA
355 JUMBO JOHN
425 DANGAN DAYLIGHT
455 DUL UR AN OL

LINGFIELD

215 MARMOT BAY
245 BAPAK BANGSAWAN
315 MOTHER JONES
345 EDWYN RALPH
415 BENANDONNER
445 SAND GROUSE
515 GREEK ISLANDS

WEXFORD

235 DRAGON KHAN
300 SOME DRAMA
335 KIMS DREAM
405 HEADFORD FLYER

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment