Tuesday 12 March 2013

Wednesday 13-3-13

Morning all, I'm not sure yesterday worked so well. I'll mix it up a bit. After each Cheltenham race the first named horse will be my main selection and will count statistically, behind that I'll chuck on any savers, something that might danger my bet, savers won't be counted as I will merely be looking to cover my stake on them, there may be none, one or two dependent on the competitive nature of the race.

CHELTENHAM

130 HAWKES POINT / BACK IN FOCUS / GOSMEJUDGE
205 TWO ROCKERS / CHATTERBOX
240 BOSTON BOB
320 NO BET ADVISED (I'm doing a small Sprinter-Sanctuaire Forecast)
400 MASTER OF THE SEA / ERICHT / BIG EASY
440 IBSEN / MILORD / COUNSEL
515 UNION DUES / GOLANTILLA

Remember the first mentioned is the tip/selection/bet

HUNTINGDON

335 SAMTHEMAN

KEMPTON

550 SAFWAAN
650 COMPTON RAINBOW
720 PARADISE SPECTRE
750 UPAVON

SOUTHWELL

425 AMTIRED
505 FRASERBURGH

Good Luck and Happy Punting




No comments:

Post a Comment