Wednesday 6 March 2013

Thursday 7-3-13

Morning all, 2/5 and a small profit made yesterday. Happy days. Hope some of you got to see the Cheltenham Day 1 guide, if you didn't then check it out. I'm already putting together Day 2 so hopefully I can get that up before the Spurs game tonight, otherwise it will likely be over the weekend. Comments on my main fancies are up on olbg.com, there should be a link to get there on my full site somewhere. I have 10 horses, 3 tennis and I'll chuck my golf bets up for those of you who don't have twitter.

HORSES

NAUGHTY BY CHOICE 325 SOUTHWELL
THE BOYS DONT KNOW 340 CLONMEL
RED TYKE 420 CARLISLE
BITAPHON 430 SOUTHWELL
AUBRETIA 500 SOUTHWELL
FAIR DILEMMA 515 CLONMEL
BAPAK BANSAWAN 540 WOLVERHAMPTON
ATHAAKEEL 610 WOLVERHAMPTON
TRAVELLING 740 WOLVERHAMPTON
THANE OF CAWDOR 840 WOLVERHAMPTON

TENNIS

L. ROSOL
R. HARRISON
G. MUGARUZA BLANCO

GOLF

WGC CADILLAC OPEN

N. WATNEY
J. FURYK
E. ELS
F. MOLINARI

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment