Saturday 9 March 2013

Sunday 10-3-13

Happy Mothers Day to all those concerned, especially my own, although she's most likely not reading this! Yesterday was a disaster for me, potential cheltenham funds wittered away as did the hours. A couple winners kept the pot clear of the bottom and a Watford win would have see me nicely the other way but Watford chose the week I had 3 bets waiting for them to finally shit a brick. Cheers. I'm looking to rekindle a festival pot today with Man Utd and Tugboat 310 Naas, they are my main fancies. No tennis bets today, none of the games qualify, at least we got that double last night! I have 5 horses in total but the other 4 are much smaller bets than the boat. Sorry, I'm rambling a bit, I apologise for the completely unwelcome lack of continuity in this post. I'll just give you my bets.

ZUZKA 210 NAAS
TUGBOAT 310 NAAS
WICKLOW LAD 340 NAAS
AMERICAN LIFE 350 MARKET RASEN
PERFECT GENTLEMAN 510 NAAS

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment