Tuesday 12 March 2013

Tuesday 12-3-13

Morning all, it's that time of the year when Middle aged men, and women, clad in tweed are as excited as an 8yo on christmas morning. It doesn't need any introduction to those of you who follow racing religiously but I know some of my readers only log on when there is something big on, and to be fair, you are the chaps, and chapesses, that I do this for really. Cheltenham is the best festival of racing on the planet, in my eyes, this is the aim for any NH trainer, owner, jockey. They all want to be a part of it. Even the guys that just come here and win every year, they still get the same excitement, anticipation and anxiety every year. I don't think any other does that. A slight twist today, I'm going to put up 3 for each festival race. The first one is my main bet. The one that I'm resting my chances on. The second a danger, one that mightn't be at the forefront of the betting but a chance to sneak a little surprise. The third is merely one that fits the trends, you know those things I've been harping on about in the betting guides! The others might fit trends too, but I've tried to choose a completely independent one. Right I'll get on.

CHELTENHAM

130 SUPREME NOVICES HURDLE

BET = DODGING BULLETS
O/C = CHAMPAGNE FEVER
TRE = JEZKI

205 ARKLE CHASE

BET = ARVIKA LEGIONAIRE
O/C = MAJALA
TRE = OVERTURN

240 JLT HANDICAP CHASE

BET = KNOCKARA BEAU
O/C = WHITE STAR LINE
TRE = PETE THE FEAT

320 CHAMPION HURDLE

BET = ZARKANDAR
O/C = GRANDOUET
TRE = ROCK ON RUBY

400 CROSS COUNTRY CHASE

BET = ANY CURRENCY
O/C = FRENEYS WELL
TRE = ARABELLA BOY

440 OLBG MARES HURDLE

BET = QUEVEGA
O/C = SHOP DJ

515 REWARDS4RACING CHASE

BET = THE DRUIDS NEPHEW
O/C = FORGOTTEN GOLD
TRE = HAZY TOM

For Statistic purposes I shall only be using results from "BETS"

Obviously it's not all about Cheltenham, *it is, I'm just being nice*
There are cards at Sedgefield, Southwell and Wolverhampton today, I couldn't find a bet at Sedge but the other 2 I've found a couple

SOUTHWELL

155 LOOK ON BY
505 PRIESTLEYS REWARD
540 AMTIRED

WOLVERHAMPTON

650 NEIL'S PRIDE
750 OUTLAW TORN
820 ROMANTICIZE
850 PETITE GEORGIA

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment