Friday 8 March 2013

Saturday 9-3-13

Morning all, must be quick. Opening the shop this morning, opening on a Saturday isn't my favourite pastime as everything is earlier and I have more important things to be getting on with! Anyway I doubt there'll be any comments on OLBG today as I have to leave in 45 minutes and I'm still in my pyjamas! Here are my bets today.

DEAUVILLE PRINCE 105 MEYDAN
MR LANDO 130 SANDOWN
RUSSIAN SOUL 140  MEYDAN
SHANEN 145 AYR
LUGHNASA 235 GOWRAN
LUCEMATIC 250 AYR
MR MOLE 315 SANDOWN
HARPSY CHORD 355 GOWRAN
THOMAS BELL 415 CHEPSTOW
PAGE TURNER 430 GOWRAN
OSCAR DAVY 500 SANDOWN
NEWSTEAD ABBEY 515 WOLVERHAMPTON

TENNIS

B. PAIRE
E. GULBIS

Good Luck and Happy Punting

My football losing bets are on twitter, @GSPCECOYS just search down my timeline you'll find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment