Thursday 25 April 2013

Friday 26-4-13

Good Morning, and a very brilliant day yesterday, better than I ever could have hoped for. Backing singles only resulting in a return of more than double my outlay, for one days work that is decent! Also many thanks to those who got in touch regarding the results, it means a lot. Sometimes I think I sit here typing away to myself. Anyway, where we cannot sit and dwell on losing days much the same must be said about winning ones, and there is another days racing ahead of us. I have 14 I like today, plus 4 bets for the Tennis. Hopefully we can get somewhere near the results from yesterday, but just a small profit will do.

DONCASTER

130 DIPLOMATIC
200 SPYKES BAY
445 TOMMYS SECRET
515 WILD SAUCE

SANDOWN

140 THE TAJ
210 RED AVENGER
245 TRUMPET MAJOR
500 ALPHA DELTA WHISKY

PUNCHESTOWN

530 REBEL FITZ
640 MOSCOW MANNON

CHEPSTOW

555 CARRIGMORNA KING
735 HOBB'S DREAM

PERTH

255 GALLOPING GANDER

PLUMPTON

755 SUPERCILIARY


TENNIS

D. BRANDS (BUCH)

A. IVANOVIC
P. KVITOVA
both Stuutgart

K. MLADENOVIC (MAR)

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment