Thursday 18 April 2013

Thursday 18-4-13

Morning all, a poor day in truth yesterday with 4 winners but all of them short. Another decent day of racing. Despite only 4 turning up for the Craven. I fear my laid back approach to getting this blog written and posted has cost some of you as I have a big fancy for Midnight Chase, I posted this morning on twitter and at the time 12/1 was available, now he's as short as 5/1 in places!!! Apologies, although I do keep telling you all to get on twitter, besides me there are plenty of knowledgable folk who can direct you to the winning horses, I can point you in the right direction of these. Anyway Midnight Chase aside, I very much like Johnnie Skull in the last at Wolves tonight, looks on a very workable mark and Fallon, if he turns up, is an eyecatching booking. I'll tap out my bets now, hopefully we can find some good winners.

CHELTENHAM

235 MARIE DES ANGES
310 KAFFIE
345 MIDNIGHT CHASE
420 NAGPUR

NEWMARKET

255 GHURAIR
405 TAWHID
545 MASTER MING

RIPON

355 PURE EXCELLENCE
505 RAT CATCHER
535 CORREGIO
605 SIX WIVES

WOLVERHAMPTON

655 REQUESTED
725 MAZIJ
755 TYPHON
825 THE MONGOOSE
855 JOHNNIE SKULL (NAP)

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment