Wednesday 10 April 2013

Thursday 11-4-13

Morning all, A little better yesterday with 4 winners from the 12 selections provided. Pretty much a breakeven day, dependant on the prices obtained, it ended up 25p to level £ short at SP. I only have 9 today, again like yesterday they are all reasonably fancied but I'm taking some time simplifying my system and looking for winners, once I'm back where I need to be I will have time to find the bigger prices again. Watch out on twitter, not today I'm busy, but over the next week or so because I will be posting the big price horses that have come to my attention. Anyway here are some horses for consideration today. Oh and hopefully you all took note of my 2yo to follow yesterday. :-)

WINCANTON

230 BE ALL MAN
400 CHESIL BEACH BOY

LUDLOW

240 MICKIE
410 DARK SPIRIT

LIMERICK

505 VASONI
640 MARCHESE MARCONI

KEMPTON

530 GREEK ISLANDS
600 HILL OF DREAMS (NAP)
830 BIG SYLV

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment