Sunday 7 April 2013

Monday 8-4-13

Morning. So, I'm sitting here this morning, I've picked my horses, entered tipping competitions, placed my bets, and I'm thinking "feels like I've forgotten something". So I make a coffee and it dawns on me, I haven't written my blog! I'm going to stick up more than one in the odd race here and there for a little while. I'll explain why. Basically I use one system to shortlist my horses, which can give me anywhere between 1 a race or I got 14 in the National on Saturday. I then have to pick which of the shortlisted horses I'm going to bet on, sometimes more than one still fits the criteria I'm looking for. So I pick the one I'm most comfortable with.....you can all see where this is going. So I'm just going to test the water and see how it goes. My stats are pretty transparent, if I make a loss I tell you, and I shout loud and proud when I make a profit. I completely forgot to put up my 2yo to follow yesterday, I won't tell you what it was or how it done,that would be aftertiming, but I will put it up next time it runs. I don't have any of the newcomers I like today. Right I'll give you my selections and we'll see how we go.

GOWRAN PARK

325 QUILL AND VELLUM
355 STUCCODOR
425 BUNREACHT / RALSTON ROAD
455 GUMPTION

KELSO

400 TOP BILLING
500 FLYING DOCTOR

KEMPTON

250 BALADY
320 HANDS OF TIME
350 WHISKEY N STOUT
520 CARINA PALACE / SAND GROUSE

WOLVERHAMPTON

210 SCEPTICISM / SILVER FAWN
240 NURPUR
310 THE GURU OF GLOOM
410 KODAFINE
440 INDIAN AFFAIR
510 THANE OF CAWDOR

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment