Monday 15 April 2013

Tuesday 16-4-13

Morning all, A scraped profit yesterday, I think it was 87p backing to a level £! Although I suppose if you were backing £20 a race, you'd have finished the day £17 in profit, that would have paid for a pizza and a couple beers? Anyway, only 8 today, a pretty poor day of racing really. Kempton and Exeter probably hold their own with a couple decent events, I guess. One word of warning when backing at Kempton is that Ruby Walsh doesn't cross the sea on a Tuesday for the weather and Fish n Chips, although that said, I've taken on the one that he's most likely here to ride!!! Anyway here's my 8.

EXETER

230 AMERICAN LIFE
410 THEATRE GUIDE

KEMPTON

250 SKY WATCH
400 MICKIE

FAIRYHOUSE

450 KILLSHALLGO
555 VINCENT ROW
625 DUL UR AN OL
655 JUPITOR

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment