Friday 5 April 2013

Saturday 6-4-13 GRAND NATIONAL DAY

I might as well start by giving my 5 against the field in the big one. It looks such an open race I wouldn't try put you off backing what you fancy, lets just hope they all get home safe and sound this year. I like 2 above the rest then I just have 3 each way speculations to try and nick a spot. If you're a seasoned bettor then look out for the online firms offering extra place terms, if you don't really know what you are doing then pop down to your local bookie and they will be happy to help you, and if they aren't too busy you may even get a free cuppa and a biscuit.

TEA FOR THREE and ALWAYS WAINING are my main tips, Anything that pushes Rebecca Curtis onto the TV screen is a good thing, but seriously though T4T is a horse I like a lot, he stays all day and jumps well, which is what you are looking for really, AW loves these fences and this course, will he get the trip? Who Knows? For me at least half of his 33/1 quote says he doesn't, so if he does you've got 33s for a horse that would be around 10-16 over an evidenced trip. I've also done AURORAS ENCORE, MUMBLES HEAD and SOLL.

Better be quick now cos I have to get to work.

AINTREE

145 DODGING BULLETS
215 BAILY GREEN
250 SMAD PLACE
325 MAC AEDA
510 ZARZAL
545 PURE SCIENCE

CHEPSTOW

305 THOMAS BELL
450 ACIANO
525 CRUCHAIN

LINGFIELD

155 BRIDGE THAT GAP
300 MASARAH
445 FROG HOLLOW
520 KINGLAMI

NAVAN

330 WELLS CHINA
400 DYLAN ROSS

NEWCASTLE

135 CHARLES PARNELL
240 ACTIVATE
315 ONLYORSENFOOLSIES
535 KEEP IT DARK

WOLVERHAMPTON

550 OCEANA DREAMER
620 MUNAAWIB
720 AMETHYST DAWN
920 SPANISH PLUME

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment