Monday 8 April 2013

Tuesday 9-4-13

Morning all, well yesterday's little experiment didn't really go to plan. Never mind, I'll keep tweaking, trying to find the best way. Sometimes I go back to old methods as well as testing new ones. I've been doing this 2 years now and still learn every day, it's a fantastic hobby.

CARLISLE

250 SOMERSET ISLAND
350 TALK OF SAAFEND
425 VAMIZI

GOWRAN PARK

545 RODRIGUEZ
615 CHURCHFIELD CHAMP
645 COUNT SALAZAR

PONTEFRACT

210 BLUE MAISEY
310 RANGI
340 MAID OF MEFT
415 LADY LOCH
515 TENHOO

SOUTHWELL

200 KITTY BROWN
230 ANOTHER CITIZEN

2yo

Just 1 2yo race today, the 200 Southwell. KITTY BROWN I've put up already, was highlighted on debut but was very green, missed the start and never had a chance, like I say follow these for a few runs if she is more ready this time out then her price will prove too high. The newcomer in the race I like is LIVIA DRUSILLA, she looks well bred with plenty black type down her female line.

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment