Friday 26 April 2013

Saturday 27-4-13

Morning, Flat breakeven yesterday to SP, it'll do, it's better than a loss. I've stepped up my filter a little as both winners had roughly the same profiles so would have qualified under todays rules. I have just 10 today on a very busy day of racing, but 10 is enough, right? Hopefully a couple, or more, can go in. There's no real science to this, a lot of it comes to gut instinct, some to luck, some people are bordering genius when it comes to picking the horses, me I like to be somewhat methodical about picking them. I have 2 bets for the tennis today, and then I'll put up my footy bets too.

DONCASTER

645 INGLEBY SYMPHONY

HAYDOCK

555 CONO ZUR

LEICESTER

210 JONTLEMAN

PUNCHESTOWN

535 NATIVE GALLERY

RIPON

150 ROUGH COURTE
220 DUBAI DYNAMO
330 IDYLLIC STAR

SANDOWN

130 SOMEMOTHERSDOHAVEM
205 BLACK THUNDER
455 SPA'S DANCER


NEWBIE CORNER

Just 3 here today, I reiterate they might win today, they might not, but I put them here because I feel they should win before too many starts.
NONAGON
OCEAN STORM
SHOT IN THE DARK


TENNIS

M. RAONIC (Yes I know he's playing Nadal but Rafa made hard work of a similar style player last week)
L. ROSOL


FOOTY

WOLVES
CHESTERFIELD

BASTIA


BTTS

IPSWICH v BIRMINGHAM
CRAWLEY v HARTLEPOOL
L. ORIENT v OLDHAM
ACCRINGTON v OXFORD
CHELTENHAM v BRADFORD
ROCHDALE v PLYMOUTH

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment