Sunday 14 April 2013

Monday 15-4-13

Morning, Bad day at the office yesterday, it happens. I'm going back to my roots and finding the better prices, it makes me feel better. Getting over half your picks as winners is okay, but not if you don't get rich from it. Obviously law of averages suggests that less of these will win than we have been seeing, going into the weekend. But we won't need as many to regroup stakes. Capiche. So I'll jot them down and then we can sit back this afternoon and hope for the best.

WINDSOR

250 WOOLFALL SOVEREIGN
320 RED REFRACTION
350 REES RASCAL
450 EMMAN BEE
520 ACHALAS

NEWCASTLE

300 CRACKING CHOICE
400 FOLLOW THE FLAG
430 MOHEEB
530 DOC OF THE BAY
600 HARARE

REDCAR

340 ODDYSEY

LEOPARDSTOWN

445 SCINTILLULA
545 LEAH CLAIRE
645 NORTHERN ROCKED
715 MORNING WITH IVAN

Good Luck, my 2yo to follow and a tennis bet have been posted on twitter, if you aren't already following me there, why not? @GSPCECOYS, you'll be missing out on untold amounts of irreverent shite, and the odd betting gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment