Sunday 16 June 2013

Monday 17-6-13

Morning all, and glad I never had a bet yesterday, because I'd have nothing to show for it. I have 2 today.

RAKAAN 805 WINDSOR

This is a race full of those horses that pop up now and then and you sit there to yourself and say, "I've backed that bloody one a few times!" This horse hasn't obliged on turf since 2010, but as a result has slowly slid down the handicappers ladder and is eligible for this event. He wouldn't have won last time but struggled for room at a point and is probably better value than the bare 6th suggests. I think things are prime for this to have a chance tonight. We'll see...

POSTSCRIPT 850 WARWICK

His last 4 races down in cls4 have been 1331, Today's pilot Jamie Spencer rode him to his last win off exact mark of today's effort at Sandown. Big chance, he's going to have his supporters too.

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment