Saturday 15 June 2013

Sunday 16-6-13

Morning all, 1 win from 3 that went to post yesterday.

NO ADVISED BETS TODAY

but....
As I said yesterday I shall try and make brief mention of the better races each day.

400 SALISBURY
The Cathedral Stakes, a Listed contest. Richard Hannon's professor is flattered by his official numbers, in my  opinion, and could well be worth taking on. The one i think most likely to put up a challenge is MORACHE MUSIC. Lets just look at the Official numbers quickly. Prof, beat horse rated 103 by a length and half, deemed 109, MM nk second to a horse rated 106, deemed 103. I'd say both should be 105? Listen, I'm no handicapper, a mere amateur enthusiast offering my opinion, but when i feel 2 horses who have similar form, and one is 11/10 the other 8/1, it's not really a contest where my money is going.

345 CORK
I won't bore you here. Maarek wins, if you are after any value why not try Red Dubawi for the forecast, only 3lengths behind Maarek last time out and that's probably as good as any other form on offer.

420 CORK
A fillies Group 3. Hosting a Group 2 winner in Dermot Weld's Princess Highway. Being by Street Cry I've followed this one from the start, and I like her a lot. On best form she should show her class here. There's a couple unexposed at decent prices in this. Majenta looks progressive and I think could really make a leap here. She came rattling home over an unsuitable mile on debut and instantly delivered when stepped up in trip. Say was Pricewise for the Oaks, but ultimately ran a stinker. I think the value in the race is Midnight Soprano. She's gone well fresh in the past, arguably not at this level, but she has a consistent profile and is versatile on ground.

Have fun wherever you put your money. Remember these races will not be included in stats, win or lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment