Saturday 22 June 2013

Sunday 23-6-13

Good Morning, so the highs, lows, and inbetweens of Royal Ascot are over. We certainly had it all this year. My heart goes out to all those at Warren Place.

Back to reality over here today. An enjoyable week, a few winners found, a few things learnt, a couple of bets restricted to SP during the week. Fair to say I done alright. So, I have 2 bets today, 1 probably a bit chancy but he must be due a win soon, he's 24lb lower than his last!

MAIN SEQUENCE 340 PONTEFRACT

This one is likely going to fluctuate between odds on and against, currently prices are already 10/11-11/10 and in the biggest profile race of the day he is an arbers dream. I think, that aside, he wins. So find yourself an Even money or bigger, I say that as at present only Ladbrokes take him on against and I can't bet with them, genuinely I think this is probably buying money. Last time outs Group 3 second has been franked by the 2 rivals he split both running very well in the Group 1 Prince of Wales stakes on Wednesday, this drop back into listed class will aid. Brown Panther is the danger, I really like the horse but he has needed a run both the last two years and I don't see how that will be any different today.

CHERNIK 400 HEXHAM

I told you I had a chancy one. This horse is prone to an error, and hasn't won for a long time. But...that win came off 95, he's down to 71 here. He has place claims, he ran 2nd 2 starts ago, albeit beaten some way. He's a regular here and likes this sort of trip he's for me the Eachway bet of the day, and you never know.....

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment