Thursday 11 August 2011

Friday 12th August - Stricker, Stricker, Stricker!

Well the golf was good yesterday hey? If you followed me in with my Manchester City sized squad of betting assault on the USPGA then you, like me, would have 3 players sat pretty in the Top 10. Steve Stricker played a blinder to defy his odds and plummett into 5/2, I'm hoping another blinder will see him drop to odds on and I can make my way over to BF and have a little lay!
Horses yesterday, and another near miss for the each way treble, 2 x fourth and a non runner. Without all these near misses we'd be in pretty sensible profit for the month, therefore I'm not getting too upset by the little loss, besides we generally always get it back at the weekend.
I've decided I'm going to write some reasoning about my NAP each day, I figured it a little hard to expect people to just trust my selections on face value, especially when there are a few losing days dotted around. So we'll have a go, starting now.

TODAYS NAP
BILLYS DREAM 615 TRAMORE
Billy has only won once, that was 2 years ago. However, he has been tumbling downwards to a competitive mark, and his best run in recent time came over C&D on similar ground back in June, when 3rd of 12. That was his only visit to Tramore to date and I'm guessing connections may wish to reawaken whatever went right that day. That race hasn't pulled up many trees but he reopposes the first and second today on considerably better terms. One thing is for sure, given his bare form figures, he will go off overpriced and I'm predicting that the revisit to Tramore on better terms with the 2 horses that he saw from behind last time he was here will finally see Billy in the winners box.

SELECTIONS
CATTERICK
800 GRAND STITCH (NB)

KEMPTON
850 AUDEMAR (TREB)

NEWBURY
310 BULLETT MAN
345 MISS LAHAR
525 DIDDUMS

NEWMARKET
810 WAKE UP CALL

TRAMORE
615 BILLYS DREAM (NAP)

Good luck and Happy punting

Profit yesterday -8.53pts Profit for August -14.14pts

No comments:

Post a Comment