Wednesday 10 August 2011

Thursday 11th August - A few horses and a decagon of angles for the golf.

Yep, I'm going in 10-handed for the golf, I usually do 5 x US and 5x European each week, as there is only the USPGA this week I may as well strengthen my arm up a little. You will find my tips at the bottom with the best odds available, (please remember to check laddies, I do not put them in my odds comparer as I work for them and it makes any information worthless!)
The children seem to have stopped stealing trainers and telly's now. That's handy. There was talk of a large group trying to get together in Ipswich, allegedly they were going to meet up in Christchurch Park at midnight! I'm guessing that when they got there it was locked so they went home again. Another place that got trashed was Romford market place, I don't know if any of you have seen Romford market place at the end of a days trading, technically these youths were unwittingly part of Riotcleanup!
That's it for that, I've had pretty strong opinions on the topic and I've not been afraid to share them, but I've said my piece and you'll hear no more about it from me. Cracking start from the England cricket team yesterday. Try and post a monster score today lads, then bowl as ferociously on Friday, you'll be able to have the weekend off as officially the best cricketers in the world. England cricket number 1 in the world! When the hell did that happen! It's a god thing.
Right onto the tips shall we, a little loss yesterday, with a non runner our only return however we were very close. Nap was 11/1 second, Nb was non runner and T was 14/1 4th.

BEVERLEY
315 FOREIGN RHYTHM (TREB)
530 TROPICAL DUKE (NB) non runner

CHEPSTOW
800 CRAZY BOLD

GOODWOOD
740 CRY FURY WINNER 11/4

LEOPARDSTOWN
705 HUJAYLEA (NAP)

NEWMARKET
400 TRUMPET MAJOR WINNER 8/11
435 SEAL PARK

SALISBURY
415 SECRECY

Profit yesterday -11pts Profit for August -5.61

In my haste I almost forgot my golf.

R.MCILROY 11/1 VC, PP, COR
L.DONALD 14/1
S.STRICKER 28/1 SKY, PP, SJ, WH, COR
N.WATNEY 35/1 365, SKY, BF, COR, WH
M.KUCHAR 45/1 365, SKY, PP, WH
D.TOMS 55/1 SKY, VC, PP
B.SNEDEKER 110/1 SKY
J.ROSE 100/1
M.MANASSERO 150/1 SKY
D.LOVE III 140/1 SKY

No comments:

Post a Comment