Thursday 18 August 2011

Thursday 18th August - York Day 2, back to the drawing board

If i have any readers left after what can only be described as an absolute 'mare of a month, these are my fancies for today. Will have to be quick as it took me a very long time to disect the 305!

YORK
200 MISS WORK OF ART
The selection here is massively overpriced on potential, potential that has not been fulfilled to date, but connections won this race last year with a horse by the name of Wooton Bassett. Crown Dependancy is the biggest threat and most likely winner having done absolutely nothing wrong when beaten favourite at Goodwood last time. He was hampered more times than an old peoples home on a harvest festival.

230 ANGELS WILL FALL
She showed terrific temperament to steady and drive home at Ascot in Group 3 company, this is a little step up but connections will see it more as progression, as do I. The key formline is that to Cherry Hinton runner up Russelliana who was about 10 or more lengths behind Angels at Ascot. Obviously lots of dangers in this race, I make Fire Lily the most interesting.

305 SMARTY SOCKS
This race took me an absolute age to disect. I've gone with Smarty socks as he showed up much better lto than previous 2 runs and on that evidence should now be prime to win off this mark. I fancy Harrison George to run a big one today along with top weight Invisible man.

340 CRYSTAL CAPELLA
I'll tell you the truth, the only thing that split this from Blue Bunting is that SMS has a better record at york than Mahmood, other than that very tough to split. Although i think the cut will suit Crystal and any rain will just strengthen that.

415 FIELD OF MIRACLES
Very disappointing when pulled up in the Lillie Langtry last time, but formline before that reads progressive, including second in the Ribblesdale by a shd to Banimpire 2 starts ago. On that form the daughter of Galileo should take this. I don't like Wild Coco, and Polly's Mark's running style really puts me off her.

450 EXEMPLARY
I looked at this race, my head still hurt from the 200 and the 305, so I spotted Koukash colours saw that Silvestre was riding so I backed it each way. Sorry.


STRATFORD
245 ALLA SVELTA
320 FARLEIGH HOUSE

TIPPERARY
630 NORTHERN ROCKED
705 LIVIA GALLILEA
735 LOLLY FOR DOLLY
805 HANGAR FIRE

All bets today will be treated as 1pt win for profit purposes. I haven't had time to study any other races to look for NAPs NBs.

Have a great day, good luck and happy punting.

Profit yesterday -20pts! Profit for August -49.24pts

No comments:

Post a Comment