Thursday 4 August 2011

Friday 5th August - Goodbye Canford and thanks.

Firstly we have to thank Canford Cliffs for the memories he has given us, from his 6 length demolition of the field in the Coventry stakes, to a run a five successive group 1 wins, starting with the Irish 2000 guineas. Always a popular horse he mill be missed, but hopefully he will delight a few lady horses and we can have some punting fun with his offspring. A bookmaker yesterday announced a drop in their half year operating profits to a measly 93 million. I'm glad I don't have to make do with 93 million for 6 months, I don't know how I'd survive! That is £6.03p per second. Just saying.

Right onto the serious business, my prior posts are a bit out of date but I'll go and update them with winners (shouldn't take too long) shortly. Just the 1 yesterday thanks to Kieran Fallon. Only 5 bets today. Saving a bit for Ascot tomorrow, people knock the Shergar cup, but I think it's good fun. I back Ireland to win every year, then cheer on England. Strange but it's tradition.

BRIGHTON
230 WOTATOMBOY (TREB) WINNER 9/1

NEWMARKET
800 MORIARTY

TIPPERARY
545 YOUR GIFTED (NB) 3RD 7/1
615 INXILE (NAP) WINNER 4/1

WORCESTER
350 ELY BROWN

Good luck and happy punting.
we are 38pts down so far this month only a 2pt loss yesterday though.

No comments:

Post a Comment