Friday 5 August 2011

Saturday 6th August - Shergar Cup Day - Keep the faith people.

Firstly I implore you all to keep the faith. I saw a significant drop in numbers yesterday after my bad run, yet yesterday I made back all the losses for August so far. I understand that a losing run can be disheartening. Believe me I get up at silly a.m to study and pick out some horses. I then put myself out there, by publishing my thoughts on the internet. Trust me when I say this, when you guys follow me and lose it hits me both financially, as I back all my tips, and mentally as I second guess myself and search for a reason why I haven't won.
There is going to be a new feature, The £5 Saturday footy bet. I've picked out a treble with the top 3 bookies prices for you and will add it to the end of this blog. I shall keep you up to date with how we get on.
I shouldn't imagine I'll be hugely active on twitter today as I'm expecting a busy day at work but I'll put on any observations where possible.
I had better get on with my selections as the kids are up and will most likely begin clammering for their breakfast before too long, although Rastamouse is keeping them entertained and the moment, easy now!

ASCOT
1230 CIRCUMVENT (TREB) 2nd
125 LA VECCHIA SCUOLA 3rd
200 DUNGANNON WINNER 7/2
230 SEELO
300 AVEROES WINNER 11/2
335 KINGSCROFT

HAYDOCK
145 SIGNIFER
215 THE ONLY KEY 3rd
245 CLASS IS CLASS WINNER 3/1
320 HEAVENLY DAWN 3rd
500 MOUNT HOLLOW
535 CHARLIE COOL

KILBEGGAN
600 TABLE FORTY SIX (NB) WINNER 8/1

NEWMARKET
205 LICENSE TO TILL 2nd
240 MR DAVID 3rd
315 KINETICA 3rd
450 TROVARA 3rd

REDCAR
510 SPAHI (NAP)

THE £5 FOOTIE BET

This week it's a gentle treble to get us started,
MK DONS 2-2
GILLINGHAM 1-0
SHREWSBURY 1-1
A £5 bet pays £33.45 with Victor Chandler
                      £32.85 with William Hill
                      £32.10 with Bet365

Hope you al have a great day, good luck and happy punting.
I almost forgot, I put up my tips for the Shergar cup last night.
Team - ROW about 4/1
Silver Saddle - Hayley Turner  I saw 13/2 last night.

Profit yesterday +38.87pts Profit for August +0.87pts

No comments:

Post a Comment