Sunday 21 August 2011

Monday 22nd August - 4 tips for today and the Antepost NFL

I'm not going to write too much today as it's Monday and we all have more pressing concerns, Racheal Green rode us a game winner yesterday in Gan On, although I think the great jump at the last won the race as I wouldn't have fancied her slugging it out with AP.

For all intents and purposes I am holding onto the NAP-NB system until the end of the month but I am personally just putting down straight 1 stake bets. The blog system will go to just 1pt bets as of the 1st of September until the end of the year when there are exciting changes planned.

HAMILTON
430 SHARP SHOES (TREB)
540 SMART VALETTA (NAP) WINNER 11/4

CORK
540 MOONREACH (NB)

HEREFORD
630 DARK ENERGY

NFL
The NFL is a real betting passion of mine, the stats available, as with most US sports, are phenomenal, and for a mathematical punter like me this is terrific. I'm not going to guarantee a 100% strikerate, that would be impossible, but I don't think I've ever had a losing season. I don't have computer evidence, but the bookies who have paid me out can vouch that I have had 5 of the 6 finallists in the last 3 years superbowls Antepost.
How I play is as follows. I pick 1 team from each Division. I put on a Goliath for the Division winners. For those who don't understand a Goliath covers all multiples from Doubles up to the Accumulator and works out at 247 bets. I then perm the Division winners into 16 (4x4) Doubles to play for Conference winner. I then back the teams singularly to win the Superbowl.
Prices will be best available Div/Conf/Sb

AFC East - New England Patriots  11/17  /  13/4  /  13/2
AFC North - Baltimore Ravens  5/4  /  8/1  /  16/1
AFC South - Tennessee Titans  9/1  /  40/1  /  100/1
AFC West - Oakland Raiders  13/2  /  40/1  /  80/1

NFC East - Washington Redskins  25/1  /  66/1  /  125/1
NFC North - Chicago Bears  11/2  /  18/1  /  33/1
NFC South - Atlanta Falcons  11/8  /  8/1  /  16/1
NFC West - Arizona Cardinals  4/1  /  50/1  /  80/1

Have a good day, good luck and happy punting.

No comments:

Post a Comment