Tuesday 2 August 2011

Wednesday 3rd August - ?

Well today is a far from inspiring day of racing! Off to Yarmouth races tonight. I'll tweet anything interesting from the paddock. Looking at the cards, I'm not sure there will be too much interesting! I'm sorry people I've really not got the drive to write a lot today so I'll tell you a joke.
Paddy and his wife Julie were in bed, being kept awake by the neighbours dog barking in the garden. "oi've had enough of dis" says Paddy and he marches downstairs. He comes back 5 minutes later and Julie asks "what have you done?" Paddy says "Oi've put it in our garden, lets see how dey loike it."

NEWCASTLE
420 MOHAWK RIDGE (NB)

PONTEFRACT
340 GOGEO
410 IGOYOUGO
440 DABBERS RIDGE (TREB)

SLIGO
620 MAAREK (NAP)

Have a great day, good luck and happy punting.
Oh yeah, yesterday was crap!

Profit yesterday -15pts Profit for August -22pts

No comments:

Post a Comment