Monday 8 August 2011

Tuesday 9th August - Trying to find some positive!

I myself, like most of you I guess, am glued to my TV screen of an evening, watching the carnage caused by a few brainless yobs. I've put my thoughts, and a few wisecracks, on twitter over the last couple of evenings. For now, I will just share my worry. My main worry is that, if the police do not take a grip of the situation then people will. People will not stand around watching their homes, businesses, livelihoods and communities being destroyed for no reason whatsoever. Unless it is sharply stopped we will breed vigilantism and then people will get seriously hurt and there 9is the possibility of descent into a state of emergency.
On a good note, living in sleepy suffolk myself and my family SHOULD be clear of the carnage touch wood. Well anyway, this morning my wife is at work and my son is at nursery so I shall be spending some quality Daddy/daughter time with my little girl. I think we are off to feed the ducks before a gourmet fish and chips spread for lunch.
I do hope that everyone I know in London and the surrounding areas are safe and well, and hopefully this carnage will come to an end sooner, rather than later. I suggest catching and hanging, but that's just me. These riots are continuing because the kids of today have no respect or, more importantly, fear of authority.

Onto some horseys,

AYR
500 BALLERINA (TREB)

FFOS LAS
530 BATELEUR (NB)

NEWTON ABBOTT
345 MISTER MATT

NOTTINGHAM
545 COMEDY ACT
715 ELHAMRI
745 TIDDLIWINKS (NAP) WINNER 8/11

Hope you all have a good day, and hopefully you are all safe and well in these troubled times.
Good luck and Happy punting.

Profit yesterday +1.37pts Profit for August +11.78

No comments:

Post a Comment