Friday 8 June 2012

Friday 8th June -

Another losing day for the blog, after a promising start to the month, it's steadily slip sliding away. I have my opinions on why and have hopefully seized to iron that out. Yesterday was a crazy day for my alert horses, 7 winners ranging from 6/4-16/1, now that's not going to happen everyday but I've had some solid prices come in from the alerts recently including a 66/1 back on the 15th of last month. So from now on the blog will be a spattering of rated and alert horses, sometimes 2 or more in a race, they will be in alphabetical and not preference order so as not to garden path you guys.

Here's my selections for today.

TREBLE (Double with 10% bonus, lol)

QARAABA 850 DONCASTER (NAP)
LASER BLAZER 910 BATH
SHANTARAM 320 NEWMARKET

BATH

600 TAKE TWO
630 GOLDEN WATERS
735 HEY FIDDLE FIDDLE
910 LASER BLAZER

CATTERICK

345 MAZOVIAN

DONCASTER

745 INDIAN JACK
820 INCENDIARY
850 JIWEN
850 QARAABA

GOODWOOD

650 LUGGERS HALL
650 PORGY
800 SPANISH WEDDING
830 BLESS YOU
830 CELTIC SIXPENCE

LEOPARDSTOWN

635 FRONTIER
635 TOWER ROCK
735 ROYAL DIAMOND
835 STRANDFIELD LADY

MARKET RASEN

220 LUCKY LANDING
255 LOUGH INCH
405 MICKMACMAGOOLE
515 KING MAK

NEWMARKET

320 SHANTARAM
355 MY SON MAX
355 WOOLFALL SOVEREIGN
430 SAMBA KING
430 VALLEY OF DESTINY
505 BOOTS AND SPURS

Good Luck and Happy Punting

FOOTBALL

If you didn't know the Euros start today, I'm not sure the Ukrainians were sent the memo judging by the building sites on the news last night. But we all know that FIFA/UEFA are a joke and their placement of major tournaments leaves a lot to be desired. There are 2 matches tonight and we start with the mouth watering clash between..... Poland and Greece!
I think this is going to be a horrible match to watch, I'd likely not bother but I'll be at work so I will. I predict a 0-0 draw, and given that the price on that outcome has been shortening this morning I'd say plenty agree.
The second game should be far more aesthetic, Russia v Czech Republic, The Czech's were a very good side 10 years ago, the problem is they still have pretty much the same team, their top scorer in qualifying was the left back who takes penalties and set pieces. Russia have threats from all angles and the Czech's will be very reliant on their best player Petr Cech to keep the score respectable.
I'm going for the following.
RUSSIA 2 CZECH 0 9/1
SHIROKOV 1st GL 10/1
and the scorecast at 60/1





No comments:

Post a Comment