Saturday 16 June 2012

Sunday 17th June -

Morning all, and Happy Fathers Day to everyone qualified. A nice 5.44point profit to SP's yesterday, it would be futile to work anything out at any sort of early price with the amount of Non-runners/Rule4's. Some nice looking things today, hopefully Kissed can repay some of the Antepost money in France. And Inxile should be a price to retain the race he won easily last year in Ireland. Fury steps back into Group company, having finally got his head in front again. All makes for a decent day, with the "culture" group of the Euro's tonight as well it's certainly Dads day in my house! I will just list my selections, they have been worked out, but I'm a statistical guy rather than a read the race guy, I can read a race when it's printed in yesterdays paper, but if you want true skills in this I can suggest others to follow. Plus after unearthing a nice 20/1 nk length runner up yesterday i have a couple newcomers to watch again, 2 of which should be proper 'orses.
When I've finished here, I shall dive into yesterdays formlines then begin my blog for Royal Ascot, i have until the kids get up and want to give me presents and stuff.

CORK

315 INXILE
350 EBALVIRA

DONCASTER

335 SHAHZAN

SALISBURY

400 LIBRANNO
430 MARTIAL ART

CHANTILLY

245 KISSED
405 MASTERSTROKE
435 FURY

NEWBIE CORNER
2 should be decent
PERFORMANCE 210 CORK
ALBANKA 325 SALISBURY

the others
SCENT OF ROSES 210 CORK
BLUE BULLET 210 CORK
JIM TANGO 230 DONNY
NATIVE EIGHT 230 DONNY
ROC DE PRINCE 230 DONNY
TREASURED DREAM 325 SALIS
MARTIAL ART 430 SALIS

I'd suggest following these until 1st Hcap start, if they don't win by then, they probably won't!

FOOTBALL

Germany will batter Denmark, they are perfect in every part of the pitch and it took a moment of magic from Van Persie to even give Holland a glimmer of hope. Thomas Muller hasn't really got firing yet, but he is a chap for a big occasion so I'll pop him down for the first goal.
GERMANY 3 DENMARK 0 - MULLER

I think the Dutch will be absolutely enthused by the fact that they can still qualify, and I don't think Portugal are good enough to play out a draw, so I'm hoping both teams will go for the jugular, Holland to win by the odd goal. I'll be supporting Holland as I'm not a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo FC, Arjen Robben wasn't best impressed being subbed versus the Germans and might have a point to prove.
HOLLAND 3 PORTUGAL 2 - ROBBEN

Good Luck and Happy Punting.



No comments:

Post a Comment