Friday 15 June 2012

Saturday 16th June -

Morning all, 3 winners yesterday but not quite over the profit line, unfortunately. Hopefully today will be better, although it's a very tricky card. But as I've stated before these races are why we do what we do, ultra competitive and getting one of these right certainly outweighs tipping up Frankel to win the Queen Anne! Should be a good weekend for me, as hopefully my Group win bets on Russia and Germany will come up, I have 3 players in the top 20 of the US Open, which is nice, at 50, 250 and 500!!! And with todays selections 1 or 2 could make us a tidy profit.

YORK

205 LEXINGTON BOY
235 NAVAJO CHIEF
310 VAN ELLIS
345 TULLIUS
445 UNSINKABLE

SANDOWN

220 TAKEITFROMALADY
250 STAGE ATTRACTION
325 PEARL SECRET (NAP)
430 SHAMAAL NIBRAAS

LEICESTER

745 ROYAL REYAH

LIMERICK

825 HEROINE CHIC

A new feature, I'm going to try to find you some newcomers to watch, and potentially with a good run, follow. I have 5 today.

UNSINKABLE/REGGIE BOND 445 YORK
CHECKPOINT/SIR QUINTIN 500 SAND
HANDSOME STRANGER 555 LIMER

FOOTBALL

Firstly I am sticking with my pre tournament prediciton of a draw between Russia and Greece, and it's possible, unless Poland batter Czech (or if Czech beat Poland, unlikely imo), Russia just need 1 point to top the group, they will know this, id imagine 1 or 2 will be rested, I expect Russia to score first, early on and the Greeks are much better when they have gone behind and often finish the game well, I said draw pre tounament and I'm sticking to it, so help me god.
RUSSIA 1 GREECE 1 - DZAGOEV

I fancy Poland to beat Czech Rep, the co-hosts have looked much better than their ageing opponents and will assault them with a barrage of attack just like the Russians did, A draw won't be enough for Poland and the fans will be in full voice to assist matters. The Czechs have looked second best in both games, apart from the first 10 minutes v Greece, and up against it here too. I think Poland to lead and when news breaks of Greece's equaliser really kick into top gear, but not quite enough to top the group.
POLAND 3 CZECH REP 1 - LEWANDOWSKI

Good Luck and Happy Punting.

No comments:

Post a Comment