Monday 18 June 2012

Tuesday 19th June -

Morning all, the start of Royal Ascot, you had my thoughts and feelings yesterday. So my final declarations come today. I'm going to do my level best to get the day 2 up ASAP today, although it's not as straightforward as Day 1, I'm not suggesting Day 1 is straightforward, it's just closer to it!!! Obviously with Royal Ascot and England playing today is going to be pretty busy for me.

ROYAL ASCOT

230 FRANKEL
305 ORTENSIA
345 POWER (NAP)
425 LINES OF BATTLE
500 COSIMO DE MEDICI
535 LYRIC ACE

THIRSK

215 LADY POPPY
325 MADAM MACIE
615 GEORGE BERNARD SHAW

NEWTON ABBOT

810 JOLLY ROGER

FOOTBALL

We got the Spain score right, yay. Although I was devastated for Croatia, I think they were unlucky, in what will likely be their last major tournament together (new manager and have Belgium in WC Qualifying)
Tonight I'm going with

FRANCE 2 SWEDEN 0 - RIBERY
ENGLAND 3 UKRAINE 1 - ROONEY

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment