Wednesday 13 June 2012

Thursday 14th June -

Morning all, another blank yesterday, which is a shame, but I think I've some shoe-ins today. Ha ha. "We'll see" comes the derision from the crowd. Still trying to get over the Harry Redknapp news. I'm sceptical about Moyes, he's done a great job at Everton, but we are a completely different club, I'm not saying we are much better, much worse, I just feel we are different, in outlook, stature etc... I like his nous in the transfer market, he has done very well for Everton on little to no budget at times, also he will bring a passion for local derbies with him which is essential. We'll see, if he comes I'll support him and the team as always, but if we don't get White Hart Lane football or results then I'm not sure he will be given much chance to prove himself. Anyway this is a racing tips blog so racing tips you shall get. Just 6 today, hopefully a winner or 6 today!

NEWBURY
325 GREAT HEAVENS
400 GOLD SHOW

NOTTINGHAM
410 DOCOFTHEBAY

LEOPARDSTOWN
555 ALANZA
625 FIRE LILY

HAYDOCK
820 LELAPS (NAP)

FOOTBALL

SPAIN v IRELAND
This will be 90 minutes of the Irish chasing a ball, something akin to if Stoke played Barcelona, and if you look at the line ups similarities are rife throughout. The problem with Spain is they are as ruthless as a kitten. Against Italy, a side in turmoil, battered 3-0 in final friendly, match fixing scandal rife off the pitch. They didn't play a striker!!!!!! I think Spain will break through the Green bus at some point but it will be a very frustrating game for Spaniards and neutrals and a bold effort from the Boys in Green.
SPAIN 1 IRELAND 0 - XAVI

ITALY v CROATIA
These 2 sides were both better than I had estimated before the tournament. Croatia lead the group and a draw would be plenty for them. They have a lethal strikeforce in Jelavic and Manzukic ably assisted by the class of Modric. The Italians not the most forward thinking mentality but will play with passion. I think Italy will believe that they can beat the Irish and therefore will also be quite content with the draw.
ITALY 1 CROATIA 1 - MARCHISIO

Good Luck and Happy Punting.

No comments:

Post a Comment