Sunday 24 June 2012

Monday 25th June -

Right the horses are going to take second fiddle today really, Wimbledon starts and hopefully it will be a cracking tournament. I don't know what the weather is like in London today but where I am it looks a great day for Tennis. That's probably the biggest thing I miss from when I lived in London, well 2nd biggest, is rocking up Wimbledon on my time off and watching some world class tennis. I'll start with the horses, I have 3 bets and 3 newbies to follow. Then I'll give you all my tennis bets for today.

HORSES

WINDSOR

710 FAST FINIAN
740 RSTAURATEUR
840 CAPPIELOW PARK

NEWBIE CORNER

BORUGH BOY 345 WOLVES
OTTO NICOLAI 810 WINDS
VIVACIOUS WAY 810 WINDS

TENNIS

MEN

I'll start with my main bet, I've done a trixie(4 bets, doubles and trebles) and an extra treble.
RYAN HARRISON to beat Yen-Hsun Lu
Harrison dispatched of Lu in straight sets on his way to the Semi Final at Eastbourne. He has a superior career record against his opponent on grass and also beat him in their other meeting last year. This is effectively my NAP of the 1st round. For spread players I'd have it done in under the 40.5 games quoted, that allows you 4 sets of tennis realistically.
GILLES MULLER to beat Julien Benneteau
Benneteau leads the head to head 2-1, but interestingly Muller's 1 comes on Grass. Grass is the only surface that World number 32 Benneteau has a negative record on. Muller is a lefty, lefties do well on grass, I guess because the biggest weapon on grass is the serve and by serving to/recieving from a lefty you are having to adapt your game from the norm.
GUILLAUME RUFIN to beat Steve Darcis
I actually had Darcis down as a player to follow this year, but his season has been ravaged by injury, indeed he succumbed to a back problem against Roddick last week. He carries that injury into a tournament that requires great physical strength. Rufin is a qualifier here, for the 1st time and the 22 year old Frenchman has a steady game and could just be looking for the big break, there is no bigger stage than this.
The treble here pays just over 8/1 with Betfred.

I have some singles too
GRANOLLERS to beat Troicki
L. MAYER to beat Monaco
ROCHUS to beat Almagro
CERVANTES to beat Cipolla
NALBANDIAN to beat Tipsarevic

Plus a money buyers fivefold
BEMELMANS to beat Berlocq
BERDYCH to beat Gulbis
FEDERER to beat Ramos
MAHUT to beat Lorenzi
YOUZHNY to beat Young
Pays nearly even money with Victor

LADIES

Singles on
RAZZANO to beat Hsieh
FORETZ-GACON to beat Niculescu
KAROLINA PLISKOVA to beat Stephens
JANKOVIC to beat Clijsters
GIORGI to beat Pennetta

And a money buyers acca
MAKAROVA to beat Brianti
WATSON to beat Benesova
HANTUCHOVA to beat Hampton
OUDIN to beat Babos
DOI to beat Rus
Pays 11/4 with William Hill

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment