Sunday 17 June 2012

Monday 18th June -

Morning all, Libranno broke us even yesterday, but 2 very close seconds could have swung it, never mind. Just a quick one today, barf inducing racing in all truth. I have 3 bets, then 2 interesting newcomers.

(NAP) SASH OF HONOUR 840 WINDSOR
Shown ability in 2 much hotter races than this. Multiple winners come out of both starts to date.

GANGSTER BANKSTERS 415 CARLISLE
Comfortable put away last time out, but winner has won again. Should win before too long in handicap company and today could be the day to catch at a price.

SET TO MUSIC 755 WARWICK
I'm quite taken by the queens filly, I think she's a good horse. There may be slight concerns with the ground but they are probably more worried about that than any of her rivals.

NEWBIE CORNER
SKY GARDEN 640 WINDSOR
Haggas can't do a lot wrong at the moment.
RUSLAND 840 WINDSOR
Not from "sexy" connections, so will be overpriced. Won't have to be too good to make an impression, hopefully won't get to the NAP though.

FOOTBALL

Well these last 2 days haven't gone exactly to plan, I bet people tradiong on who goes through/out are having a field day during the games. I'll just give my bets and not pretend that I can call these football matches. I had Ireland to beat Italy pre tournament but the Italians have pleasantly surprised me, whereas the Irish have been weak. They have an abundance of passion in the stands and just can't seem to translate it to the pitch.

SPAIN 1 CROATIA 0 - XAVI
ITALY 3 IRELAND 1 - MARCHISIO

Good Luck and Happy Punting.

No comments:

Post a Comment