Saturday 9 June 2012

Sunday 10th June -

Wow yesterday was tough, perhaps tougher than i had initially thought. Resulting in a very large loss. I'm looking for something to blame, I'm not finding it. Maybe the ground changing throughout the morning is my only saving grace. Today has not a lot going on. I've a few. Our Golf challenge this week is as good as over really. And then I will put up some footie after a shock result yesterday, who knows what can happen today.

TREBLE

EASTLAKE 300 WORCESTER (NAP)
LORD REDSGIRTH 310 PERTH
AURORAS ENCORE 410 PERTH

PERTH

240 PRICELESS ART
310 LORD REDSGIRTH
410 AURORAS ENCORE / COTTAGE OAK
440 COOL BARANCA

WORCESTER

300 EASTLAKE
330 AMUSE ME

CURRAGH

250 CAPE OF APPROVAL
320 ERIN'S GAL
350 BROG DEAS / SHARALAM
450 FILATORE
520 LIVIA GALILEI

Good Luck

FOOTBALL

My bets today will revolve around

SPAIN 1-0 & XAVI
ITALY 1-1 & MARCHISIO

and ROSBERG podium finish at Stan James 10/3 looks pretty sexy.

Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment