Sunday 10 June 2012

Monday 11th June -

Morning all, What a horrid weekend, one that began with so much promise, has passed with financial plague. We have to move on, it's the only way to deal with it. Well we've seen Group C and it's the one I've called wrong. Mostly I think I've given Spain too much credit and Croatia not enough. A little message to Spain, Arsenal, Barcelona, your side to side, keepy ball game has been worked out, you guys need a plan B. I'll get on with today's fare, it's not hugely inspiring. Hopefully we can nick a winner or 2. I'm going to split the Rated / alert horses just so you can see which I've picked myself today and which I haven't.

TREBLE

HALF A BILLION 750 PONTEFRACT (NAP)
GABRIALS STAR 820 PONTEFRACT
MASTER OF DISGUISE 920 PONTEFRACT

RATED

NEWTON ABBOT
400 VICTOR LEUDORUM

PONTEFRACT
750 HALF A BILLION

ALERTS

FOLKESTONE
245 AVONVALLEY
345 DEMOISELLE BOND / DINGAAN
445 FOURTH OF JUNE / YES CHEF

PONTEFRACT
750 ORDERSFROMROME / WHISKY BRAVO
820 ESHAAB / GABRIALS STAR
850 MAZOVIAN
920 MASTER OF DISGUISE

ROSCOMMON
630 VIOLET LASHES
800 FORJOETHEPLUMBER / GIVE US A HAND

WINDSOR
710 STANDPOINT
740 RED SENOR / SIGNIFER

That's it

FOOTY

I don't know how many noticed but I put up an Italian player as a goalscorer in the Ireland/Croatia game, that's goping down as my #Hansenmoment for the tournament. My bets today revolve around the following criteria.

ENGLAND 1-1 + WALCOTT
UKRAINE 3-2 + YARMOLENKO

Good Luck and Happy Punting
 

No comments:

Post a Comment