Saturday 23 June 2012

Sunday 24th June -

Morning all, I've posted a few thoughts on my twitter timeline, not many though, I posted my thoughts on twitter yesterday and none of you buggers clicked into my blog, well I know some did, but only 25% of average daily viewing! Thank you if you did. Anyway enough whingeing, we'll be doing plenty of that about the weather today I'd imagine, but of course there is inclement rain, Wimbledon starts tomorrow! I do hope that none of my readers have been affected by the floods in Lancashire, if we had to uproot from our home with our 3 children the eldest being, shall we say content with routine, it would be very tough indeed. Right who wants some tips. Yesterday I picked some for the sake of it because they were in good races! That hasn't happened today, mostly because there isn't good races, haha. Right here are my bets for today.

HEREFORD

220 BATTLECAT
350 BLOWING A HOOLIE
420 STONETHROWER
450 XENOPHON
520 DUBAWI PHANTOM

PONTEFRACT

310 HEDDWYN
410 VELOCE

NEWBIE CORNER
Newbie Corner continued the stong run of form with a winner, some big price places and some eyeecatchers yesterday.

BONDESIRE 210 PONTE
VIDA ETERNA 210 PONTE
OUT OF THE GAME 245 GOWRAN
MIRACLE MILE 315 GOWRAN
CRYSTAL MONARCH 440 PONTE

Good Luck

FOOTBALL

ENGLAND 2 ITALY 1 - GERRARD
I do win, Score, Scorer and Scorecast.

F1 - EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX
I think the front 2 will be the front 2 at the flag, I've bet behind them
ROSBERG - PODIUM FINISH 7/2
PEREZ - POINTS FINISH 6/4

Good Luck and Happy Punting

No comments:

Post a Comment