Tuesday 5 June 2012

Tuesday 5th June -

How are we all doing? A little loss yesterday, but an unfortunate one, especially with Choral being caught at the post, that would have made a profit. That's how small the margins are in this game. I've drawn out a 96 line placepot at Yarmouth if anybody wants to join in, leg 4 is probably the riskiest one for me but if it fruits then the pot could swell. I'll tuck that in after my tips. My NAP today stands out at the price, MATA HARI BLUE, 525 Leicester, she's a pretty decent mare, with a number of places here at Leicester, 3 runs at 6f have dropped her mark a little and the return to 5f will suit better. Most eyecatching though is the booking of Richard Hughes. as far as i can tell this is his first ride for this trainer, and he has made the frame on, pretty much, half of his total rides at the track. I've backed at 7.6 on Betfair.

TREBLE

MATA HARI BLUE 525 LEICESTER (NAP)
SPACE TELESCOPE 410 FFOS LAS
FADE INTO FIFTY 205 REDCAR

YARMOUTH

220 MOWHOOB
325 UTTERANCE
430 AMOYA

FFOS LAS

410 SPACE TELESCOPE
440 TROOPER CLARENCE

REDCAR

205 FADE INTO FIFTY
310 HIGHLIFE DANCER

LEICESTER

525 MATA HARI BLUE

DOWNPATRICK

435 ZEST FOR LIFE

Good Luck and Happy Punting

My Yarmouth Placepot / indicates legs

5+1/1+3/7+1/8+1/1+8/9+16+7

No comments:

Post a Comment