Monday 25 July 2011

Monday 25th July - A prelude

One more day of poor midweek racing sufference, then it's off to the Sussex downs tomorrow for 5 days of "glorius" racing. We got 3 winners on Saturday, none yesterday. But thanks to Alex Noren's victory in the golf we have a little bit of stake to play with for the week. I was up a bit late this morning so cann ot really go into the whole weekend as I would have liked. Just one little story from yesterday to make you giggle. We had my sons christening yesterday afternoon, and after moved onto the Swan, Westerfield (near Ipswich). Now we presumed that my 3 year old daughter was on the bouncy castle as that was where she had spent the majority of the afternoon. However, upon investigation she was not to be seen. On arrival back in the pub I was pointed in the direction of Piper. She had found herself a barstool and had ordered herself a plate of chips and a drink of blackcurrant, all on daddy's tab I might add. I was so proud, although I'd have been a bit more impressed had she ordered me a pint of Aspall, but it wasn't to be.

Onto todays bets.

HORSERACING

GALWAY
645 ZARALABAD (NAP)

YARMOUTH
345 BATGIRL (NB)

AYR
300 BECKERMET (TREB)


TENNIS
All Each way bets
ATP GSTAAD - PABLO ANDUJAR
ATP LOS ANGELES - FERNANDO GONZALEZ
ATP UMAG - TOMMY ROBREDO
WTA STANFORD - SAM STOSUR
WTA WASHINGTON - SANIA MIRZA


FOOTBALL
Just one, Over 2.5 goals in the IFK Goteborg match.

Have a good day, good luck and happy punting.

Profit yesterday -15pts Profit for July -10.72pts
porfit is calculated for horses only.

No comments:

Post a Comment