Friday 8 July 2011

Saturday 9th July - I'm really not liking this July Festival...

... and why should I, after amassing over 70 points profit, I have managed to shift 24 of them in 2 days! There were some hard luck stories however, my each way treble finished NR, 4th, 4th. Both 4th's were in 15 runner handicaps!!! Gamilati took a big prize, she entered my equations but given her defeat to stablemate last time she was left alone, had she got up up Newmarket 2 weeks ago then I may well have been on board. And Timepiece, I said "she is a listed horse, a mile will be too sharp, I wouldn't let Tom Queally carry any of my money with confidence." Sure enough Timepiece is now a Group 1 winner, over a mile, after a perfect tactical ride from afore mentioned jockey!!!!
 I have 18 selections today and not enough time to wax lyrical about them, and some of the typing may be a little off as my son is helping me write my blog this mornig, he is having a cuddle with daddy after performing his latest party trick, he seems to find a need to shut his fingers in draws and cupboards, we thought after the first 57 times he'd have started to work it out. Apparently not!
  FEATURE RACE   THE JULY CUP 335 NEWMARKET
STAR WITNESS 10 pt win

BORDERLESCOTT 205 YORK (NAP) 5PT WIN

FATHSTA 255 NEWMARKET (NB) 3PT WIN

LA VECCHIA SCUOLA (TREBLE) 2PT WIN
1PT E/W TREBLE ON THE ABOVE

MY 1PT SELECTIONS
NEWMARKET
220 FORT BASTION
410 ALBAASIL WINNER 11/4
520 FALLS OF LORA

ASCOT
230 NOBLE CITIZEN WINNER 33/1
345 CITYSCAPE
530 LUI REI

YORK
315 MOYENNE CORNICHE
535 CARANBOLA

CHESTER
325 VALERY BORZOV
435 DONCASTER ROVER

TIPPERARY
240 ACUSHLADEAR WINNER 11/4
340 EXPERIENCE

SALISBURY
615 SON DU SILENCE

HAMILTON
630 NORTHERN BOLT

Profit yesterday -18.01pts Profit for July +62.74pts.

Have a good day, Good luck and Happy punting.

No comments:

Post a Comment