Wednesday 27 July 2011

This weekends golf - The Greenbrier Classic and The Irish Open

As stated each week, I know very little about golf. I don't even watch it. I stick pgatour.com and europeantour.com up throughout the rounds to se how I am doing. I look at each tounament statistically. I have often had decent priced places but this week lightning struck. Alex Noren destroyed the field at the Nordic masters, and landed me my first ever golf winner at odds of 25/1. This weekends selections are as follows.

IRISH OPEN
Shane Lowry 40/1
Richard Finch 55/1
Romain Wattel 70/1
Lorenzo Gagli 80/1
Jose Manuel Lara 125/1

GREENBRIER CLASSIC
Webb Simpson 22/1
Brandt Snedeker 33/1 (doubtful, only handful of prices available)
Spencer Levin 35/1
Andres Romero 40/1
Brendan De Jonge 45/1

Prices quoted are best available at time of writing, form mainstream bookmakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment