Friday 15 July 2011

Saturday 16th July - the 205 at Market Rasen looks like an epic.

As it's Saturday you just get selections without the garb, but the first at Market Rasen looks like a real treat, a pile of horses capable of winning the race, surely Rajnagan cannot win again? I'm taking him on with a selection from way left field but hey that's me. Just the one winner for me yesterday, Saigon under a perfectly timed ride from Kirsty Milzarek although we did hit the bar a few times with decent prices so any each way players who follow me in will have been ok.
You know the staking plan by now, 5pts NAP, 3pts NB, 2pts T, 1pt E/w treble and 1pt the rest. I shall bold the feature selections, here goes.

CURRAGH
440 THAT'S A FRET (NB)

MARKET RASEN
205 GLOUCESTER
240 JANETS PEARL
315 FONT
345 CLASSIC SWAIN
530 VIABLE

NEWBURY
220 REGAL PARADE
255 HEAVENLY DAWN WINNER 6/5
330 PONTY ACCLAIM

NEWMARKET
235 MEEZNAH
310 WANNABE KING
340 DESERT POPPY WINNER 10/3
445 SONORAN SANDS
520 JUDGE N JURY (NAP)

RIPON
325 ITTIRAD
355 EUSTON SQUARE (T) WINNER 13/2

TOUR DE FRANCE
Todays finish of the tour has been used 4 times in history, those four occasions were won by Marco Pantani, Lance Armstrong(twice) and Alberto Contador. Each man then went on to win the tour outright. By rights I should use those stats and back Contador, A.Schleck and Evans to effectively lay off my antepost bets. But I'm not going to do that. My guys look fresher and therefore I'm hoping to boost my earnings on
Frank Schleck - looks much fitter than his brother. 13/2(PaddyPower)
Samuel Sanchez - Won the first real mountain stage and should be keen to stamp authority in the pyrenees 10/1 (365,betfred,will hill)
Ivan Basso -undoubtedly one of the best climbers in the world, skipped his native Giro D'Italia to concentrate on this. 16/1(Bwin win only) 14/1(BetFred)

Have a great day, good luck and happy punting.

Profit yesterday -10pts Profit for July +54.34pts

No comments:

Post a Comment