Saturday 16 July 2011

Sunday 17th July - I'm glad I wasn't playing golf yesterday morning.

I'm glad I wasn't playing golf yesterday morning, to be true to myself I could safely say that each and every day, I understand the potential with golf as a betting event yet when your highest placed cash cow sits on 7-over par you can lose any passion very quickly. I will have some interest today as I sided with Anthony Kim E/w late last night at 33/1 for 4 places. I should imagine he'll double bogey the first and my interest in watching golf will be over for a while. Just the 3 winners yesterday left us just shy of original stake, we hit the bar a couple of times so we are refinding some form. I need a few today as I am losing ground in my tipping leagues. Shall we get on with it.

CURRAGH
240 AFTER
310 CLAIMH SOLAIS (NAP) 3rd
345 BLUE BUNTING (NB) WINNER 5/2
420 PARAMOUNT WINNER 20/1
450 CAPTAIN CAREY WINNER 5/1
520 GOLD MIRAGE
550 FIDDLE PLAYER

NEWTON ABBOTT
325 DORABELLE

REDCAR
415 HAAJES (TREB) NR

STRATFORD
315 COMMEMORATION DAY

TIPPERARY
335 CAPTAIN CEE BEE WINNER 2/1


TOUR DE FRANCE
Nice easy stage after the last 3, A little jaunt down to Montpellier, Europcar will get a day off as the sprinting teams will chase down any breaks. Should be all about Mark Cavendish today, I'll chuck a little E/w on the 3 Sky boys who can sprint, Swift, Boasson-Hagen and Thomas as they are still looking for stage wins and grabbed a lift yesterday when Uran pulled on the lead young riders jersey at the end of the stage.

Have a great day, Good Luck and Happy Punting.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry i never posted profits, yesterday was minus 4.5pts popping us down to a 49.84pt profit for July so far.

    ReplyDelete