Monday 4 July 2011

Tuesday 5th July - I'm not really feeling today!

Another monster day yesterday. Bets landed 3pts @ 13/2 and 2pts @ 12/1 + a 1pt @ 5/1. We smashed out a 39.5pt profit. I've had a look at today and there's not really a lot that I like. I have my NAP selection which is a massive overprice and then I have a pick in the listed fillies race at Ponte.

NAP VHUJON 245 Wolverhampton.
This is a strange tip, a horse that has not won for a long time. But this is a horse that has won off a mark of 90 and now races off 53! I don't really know why they'd keep the horse running if it wasn't showing enough at home, he is very well weighted reopposing most of his rivals and out of a decent draw could find himself in a great position. At 6 years old the horse will know a bit more about racecraft than his younger rivals and if he is travelling where he wants to then I think he could very well spring a huge shock. (well to everyone else, not me, ha ha)

400 Pontefract - OFF CHANCE, This is just a 1pt selection not a NB. The selection here has the most experience at this level by a mile. Dangers are the improving pair of Dark Promise and Law of the Range, and if recapturing form that saw her 3rd in a group 3, Kinky Afro.

That's it for today. Get over to guysbettingtips@wordpress.com if you would like a little pointer of todays stage of the Tour.
Have a good day, good luck and Happy punting.

Profit yesterday +38.5pts  Profit for July +78pts
Profit is calculated by 5pts win NAP, 3pts win NB, 2pts win T, 1pt E/w Treble, 1pt al other selections. Returns to SP.
Remeber my tips are free but if you would like to reward me, join me on the online betting guide using the link at the top of the page. (Look for me on the Horse racing tipsters league, you don't have to look to far down the page.) or click on any of the ads, all ads provided and verified by google.

No comments:

Post a Comment