Tuesday 19 July 2011

Wednesday 20th July - Follow @theGambolar

Last night I blew away the cobwebs from a mundane evening at work, myself and Sean Williams (AKA #Gamby) had a little toe to toe over the card at Bangor, unfortuneatly yours truly was beaten, Lord Ryeford and Balnagore to Kack Handed. Evidently anyone on twitter should follow the fellow as he can pick more winners at Bangor than me :-p Seriously though he is a good guy who likes his racing and puts his money where his mouth is. Those are the tipsters whose opinion I am interested in.
Anyway back to me, I managed to find another NAP who would subsequently be removed from the race, not good. Nothing else came in for me. In the Tour we had Jeremy Roy away in yet another breakaway, but once again he found others too strong, a huge win for big Thor who has carried himself with true dignity as a worthy World Champion this tour, both as a strong teammate for his sprint "rival" Tyler Farrar, to his mammoth breakaway on a cat 2 climb! Right we'll get onto the selections for today, 6 today as the racing has improved a mere smidge on the last 2 days.

CATTERICK
340 ABSA LUTTE (NB)
410 CHARLES PARNELL (NAP)

LEICESTER
900 AEGEAN DESTINY (TREB)

NAAS
730 EMPOWERING
835 JACKS LAW

SANDOWN
740 ABOVE STANDARD


TOUR DE FRANCE
Today sees another descent into the finish, I hope the Tour organisers have checked with Andy Schleck first, and if it rains God could be in a bit of bother with the underperforming Luxembourger also. Message to Andy, unsure if you are on twitter or not, I wouldn't follow you anyway because I dislike the way you conduct yourself, man up sunshine, you lost because you aren't fit enough and rely on your brother to tow you around. Today should be a breakaway haven and I've chucked in a little each way on Chavanel, Van Garderen  and Gerdeman. Silvain is overdue a win and this is his last chance. Tejay is well of the pace after doing a stellar job as part of Mark Cavendish's lead out train and deserves another crack at solo glory, and Linus should be let free of the Schleck shackles today. I would love to see Contador attack the Scholecks again today, they will be expecting it this time, especially if wet, so can't have any excuses when they get destroyed again.

Have a good day, good luck and happy punting.

Profit Yesterday -8pts Profit for July +60.34pts

No comments:

Post a Comment