Wednesday 22 June 2011

Thursday 23rd June - Some horses, and another crack at Wimbledon

Yesterday we bagged the NAP which ws handy as would have been left emptyhanded for a third day on the bounce otherwise. My tennis selections all put up admirable shows but unfortunately their superior opponents weren't looking to help me out! I've got 6 horses for you all today plus another 5 tennis matches to stick in doubles.

NEWCASTLE
320 CHARLIE COOL is one that is always put into conideration for this sort of event and today may just be the one that finds him right. He's 1lb lower than his last winning mark after steadily creeping down the wights. He has put in some decent efforts on ground softer than good in the past so can be taken on that also. I must admit I was hoping to pull this one out when studying due to my son being named Charlie.

FFOS LAS
345 SPACE TELESCOPE had his first run for 313 days last month at Market Rasen when beaten by the impressive Speedy Directa. Has every chance now the cobwebs have been blown off and the distance should be fine given his 100% record when running over it.

455 HORSFORD has a lot of errors in his game but showed when taking a beginners chase at Worcester, by no less thanm 70 lengths, that he could well be a force to be reckoned with. If he doesn't make too many errors he wins this.

WARWICK
405 I backed SWEETIE TIME at Ascot and although Hayley Turner got a decent tune out of her, I think she found the class of opponent and the step up in trip a bit too much that day, (I know I said that it would suit on that occassion, I was wrong) back down to 7f here, I don't think she deserves to be an outsider with some decent form in the book. Would maybe like a little rain.

LEICESTER
640 CLEAR ICE(NAP) I've napped Clear Ice because I have made tentative selections all round today. This is an amateur lady riders handicap. I'll give you a tip for these, look down the list for Serena Brotherton, if she is booked on a horse that looks like it has any chance at all of winning then back it.

740 A seller! After a little skim through the race I found that ORCHID STREET is a massive class dropper and if he can take some of the form from higher events (some of it has been very poor) than has a massive chance as effectively head and shoulders the best horse in the race.


Onto the tennis.
Boylesports are the best average price for these today.
Xavier Malisse to beat Florian Mayer 8/13
Rik De Voest to beat Fernando Gonzalez 17/8
Nadia Petrova to beat Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 11/8
Tamira Paszek to beat Christina McHale 1/2
Anastasia Yakimova to beat Melinda Czink 8/5

As always I hope you have luck wherever you put your hard earned cash. If you like to look at the ads then please have a little click, that keeps the tips coming for free. Also if you fancy joining me as a tipster on the Online Betting Guide then sign up through the link above. And for my insights throughout the day follow me on twitter @GSPCCOYS.
Have a good day, good luck and Happy Punting.

No comments:

Post a Comment