Thursday 30 June 2011

Friday 1st July - A new month couldn't have come sooner.

As you can guess from the title, after a great surge about a week from the end of the month it has all been downhill from then. Just 1 winner at 4/9 and my first ever "lay of the day" drifted all the way out to 7/2!!!!!
If I was to lay anything today it would probably be Tazeez in the 400 at Sandown, I just think his younger rivals will be able to show him a turn of foot despite the significant drop in class.
We finished June with a £4.72 level stake profit. So if you stake £1 you made £4.72 for the month, if you stake £10 you made £47.20 etc.... Disclaimer "I am by no means telling you to up your stakes, that would be socially irresponsible, i am just explaining in laymans terms."
As it's July I'm going to set out for a bit of consistency. This page will only consist of Racing tips, as long as it doesn't break on me again, and my wordpress account will offer up sports tips.
I'm going to go back to a NAP, NB, Treble system and level staking results will be awarded as 5pt bet on NAP, 3pts on NB, 2pts on Treble, 1pt on regular selections. I will also catalogue any returns to a £1 each way treble. All sounds good!

NAP - CLASS IS CLASS 400 Sandown : Made seasonal return in a similar race at Goodwood, and was narrowly pushed into 2nd. The form is holding up from that race as the 3rd, Principle Role, went on to win a listed event next time out, and the 4th finished a half length second to Timepiece in a listed event at Warwick.
The selection has winning form in this company and also a close second to Poet in Group 3. Sir Micheal Stoute hasn't been firing them home lately but you don't forget how to train winners overnight and this could be one on the road to recovery. WINNER 5/1

NB - BOLODENKA 230 Doncaster : Twice a winner in this sort of race (1 claimer 1 seller) so far this year, stepped up to handicap company last time out but didn't fancy that one bit. Favourite Charlie Cool is clearly a far better animal than this but will prefer a fast pace and given no proven front runners in the race it should play into the hands of the consistent selection.

TREBLE - ADVANCED 335 Doncaster : I think this one stands a real chance of a place at least, has been dropped in class for this although still comes up against some classy types. Last win came in Ascot's Heritage Handicap in 2009. But overpriced at 12's especially for a place. I had a spell about 3 years back now of backing Amy Ryan when she rode for Kevin Ryan and was comfortable in my profit. That's my treble for the day.

OTHER SELECTIONS
SANDOWN
220 Desert Strike
250 Jack Who's He

HAYDOCK
645 Wicked Wilma

BEVERLEY
830 We'll Deal Again

Have a good day, Good Luck and Happy punting.
Follow me on Twitter @GSPCCOYS
Remember my tips are free but if you'd like to support me just click on one of the ads. All provided and verified by Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment